Our 120T/Day Lentil Processing Line Will Be Built in Canada
Recently, our company signed the contract on 120t/day lentil processing line with the Canadian customer. Before contract signing, the customer visited our factory and workshop and when he saw the whole test-running process for lentil peeling, he felt quite satisfied. He highly appreciated our work in corn and grain processing machinery research and manufacturing in the 25 years.
As one of the largest corn and grain processing machines manufacturer, Win Tone Machinery provides processing designs according to client’s different needs, creates new value for them and offers complete solutions for grain processing machinery. We have professional after-sales service team to timely solve problems during operation, and provide complete after-sales service technology to eliminate client’s worries.
Lentil processing project is one of our most important research subjects. In 2015, we upgraded the lentil peeling machine in the line, which has higher peeling efficiency and lower broken rate. The new lentil peeling machine and the upgraded lentil processing line have become popular in the international market.
The whole lentil processing line includes lentil cleaning, color sorting , peeling, milling and packaging. We can also design the processing line according to customers’ requirements. We adopt excellent automatic solutions and can reduce labor cost and production cost. Meanwhile, it can reduce the influence from impurities, dust and bran. Bean peeling, kernel making, and grits and flour milling line can process soybean, broad bean, lentil, cowpea, mung bean, black soya bean, kidney bean and other beans.
The complete bean processing line has the features of advanced technology, strong specificity, reasonable layout, low energy consumption, high yield, low breakage rate, high quality of end products, automatic and continuous production. This bean processing line can produce polished and graded beans, peeled and graded bean kernels, graded bean grits and graded bean flour. It is widely used in food and grain processing enterprises. And the core equipments have obtained the national patents.
According to the structure of various beans and the features of bean endosperm and its skin, we designed this bean processing plant. It realizes the value of bean processing from bean cleaning, bean color sorting, bean peeling, bean kernels making and bean flour milling.
Technological process of bean peeling, kernel making, and grits and flour milling line:
1.Bean cleaning section: it adopts two screening sections, two destoning sections, one magnetic separation section, and removes the big, small and light impurities, pebbles and magnetic material from the beans to ensure the quality of the end products.
2. Bean color sorting section: it adopts the color sorter to separate the moldy kernels, shriveled beans and foreign species of beans according to the color and luster feature of the beans.
3. Bean peeling section: it adopts peeling, brushing and shunting technology (it can utilize the segregation valve to choose peeling and brushing according to the material character.)
1)Peeling: it can peel the bean bran and separate and collect it by effective aspiration system;
2)Brushing: it can separate the micro bran and dust which adheres to the material surface.
4. Grading section: it adopts different screens and classify the material into different grades according to the size.
5. Bean kernel making and grits milling section: it adopts the technology of three peeling sections, one grits making section, grading and suspension.
1)Peeling section: it can peel the bean bran and separate and collect it by effective aspiration system and produce whole peeled kernels;
2) Bean grits making section: it uses fine bean grits machine and mill beans into bean grits;
3) Bean kernels and bean grits grading section: it adopts different screens and classifies bean kernels or bean grits into different grades according to the size.
4)Suspension: it separates bean bran by utilizing airflow according to different material gravity.
6. Bean flour milling section: it adopts the technology of burdening, several processes of grinding and screening and grading.
1)Burdening: it can mix different material according to different requirements for different products;
2)Grinding: it can grind or mill the beans into fine bean flour by the professional bean grinder;
3)Screening: it separates the bean flour.
Soy flour and grits enhance the nutrition and texture of products. Available in a variety of granulations, soy flour and grits have multiple uses, including extending the freshness and shelf-life of many foods.
7. Measuring and packaging section: storage can reduce the amount of labor used. Measuring can be artificial or electronic.
1. We have the professional engineering team so that we can design the processing technology according to your requirements and different grain species.
2. The excellent equipment ensures the high yield rate and long service life of the machines.
3. Win Tone Machinery, as the professional complete set of equipments and project contractor, can supply you with thorough systematic engineering service, such as project design, manufacturing, installation, debugging, training and after-sales service.